Iron Guanyin-Carbon Roasting Fragrance-66G/tin
Top10 Chinese Tea Brand Found In 1736.It is over 278 years history!
Tea Name: Teiguanyin Tea packed by Dark Red Round Tin
Fragrance type: Carbon Roasting Type
From: Internal Aixi, Fujian Province, China
Net weight: 66G/Tin
Storage Methods: Must sealed, Moisture proof, avoid direct sunlight to tea and peculiar smell mixed.
Product Standard: GB/T 19598-2006
Production License NO.:QS3505 1401 2052
Manufacturer: Anxi BetterLife Tea Factory
Usage: Drop the dry Tea into +95℃ boiled water, then pour out the tea water for drinking.
Production Date: See Printed code dating number
Grade: Top grade
Warranty Period:18 monthsQuote Here!
Please feel free to quote or talk about this tea if you have demand or Query.We are looking forward to talk with you.
Freestanding-small plastic bags are placed in one Aluminum tin. 8 small bags are included in this package.It is convenient to use tea in one small bag for drinking each time.
These tea are compacted and plump. They have brown color with black luster. The shape of tea leaves are even and spiral, and typically alike the head of dragonfly, even alike leg of frog.
Its color shows bright-yellow ginger.
Better life Ecological tea base
As to quality tea, it must from high mountain with so much clouds.
Our Ecological tea base is just in those kind of mountains with clouds. And the red earth with acidity are perfect to raise tea trees.
- Suitable Altitude: Average altitude are between 600-800M
- Abundant Sunlight: Annual average sunlight hours are between 185h and 2000h.
- Proper Temperature: Annual average temperature is between 16-21℃.
- Strict picking time: Picking tea leaves must be 10:00-14:00 in daytime of each Spring and Autumn to make sure the tea leaves are fresh and tender buds, in order to keep the original fragrance, nice taste and nutrition.
- “Better Life” tea is Top10 tea brand in China.
- 279 years tea planting and trading experience since 1736.
- The tea planting base is original tea planting area, Anxi, Fujian province, China. Advantaged small output area has country-degree tea tree with big leaf Oolong tea and located at high latitude.
- 8 traditional and technical tea making processes and 24 tea making rules to make quality tea for you.
Tea has Tea Polyphenols which make tea having fragrance and nice taste. It has below functions to health if people insist drinking tea for long time.
- Anti-oxidation, and clear Free radicals.
- Keep brain Conscious sedation
- Prevent or retard cardiovascular disease
- Weight loss, vigorous and graceful
- Heat-clearing and Purging Pathogenic Fire Inhibit nitrites formation in food
Tea has other functions as below:
- Protect tooth and eyes
- Antimicrobial effect
- Absorb the peculiar smell